All training delivered by the network is funded by the Skillnet Ireland and member companies. Skillnet Ireland is funded from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education and Skills.
Enterprise-driven learning and development is a fundamental element of the Food Drink Ireland Skillnet. All activity is managed through a network management team, based in Ibec, with direction from a Steering Group of key stakeholders across the sector.
The role of our Steering Group is to give direction to the network and collaborate with us to develop courses that directly target skills gaps in the sector while ensuring all activity delivered meets the highest standards in terms of relevance, quality and value for money.
Our Steering Group members include:
- Network Manager: Mark Skinner
- Chair: Emily Malone: Aryzta Business Services
- Alan Browne: Glanbia Consumer Foods
- Robert Caldwell: Manor Farm
- Garry Corbet: Dawn Farm Foods
- Liz Doyle: Bewleys
- Declan Gallagher: Glanbia Ingredients
- Wayne Green: Donnelly Fruit & Veg
- Pearl Hyland: Hilton Foods
- Paul Kelly: Food Drink Ireland
- Louise Kenny: Britvic Ireland
- Samantha Kenny: Valeo Foods
- Stuart Murphy: ABP Food Group